Thursday, January 7, 2010

Are there any recipes for cooking tree frogs?

I have some really old tree frogs and I'm guessing they would make a good, tasty, salty dinner. Don't say that they arn't edible because I ate some at my friend's house a few weeks ago and they tasted very good. I would ask her for the recipe but she went to Brazil this week unfortunately. How should I cook and prepare my frogs for tonight's dinner?Are there any recipes for cooking tree frogs?
YEs there are, gig'em and hold them over the fireAre there any recipes for cooking tree frogs?
Good eats to you, Sir Report Abuse

Get a pile of cowshit, put it on some foil, put the frogs on the cowshit, wrap it up and bake it at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, remove from the oven, let it cool down a little, open it up, throw away the frogs and eat the cowshit.
ISN'T IT ILLEGAL TO EAT THAT!? ISNT IT LIKE... IDK ILLEGAL TO EAT AN EXOTIC ANIMAL (you cant eat monkeys can tou?)

No comments:

Post a Comment