Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I buy cooking wine for recipes if I am under 21?

You can buy cooking wine and sherry. Look where they sell Vinegar and stuff like that.Can I buy cooking wine for recipes if I am under 21?
Cooking wine is really just salt water, and you can buy it at any age in the grocery store. Unfortunately, you really want the real thing for cooking. If you won't drink it, you don't want to cook with it either - but that's not to say you can't find a good bottle of wine for under $5 to use for cooking. There's non alcoholic wine, but I doubt that would be too good either. Depending on what you're cooking, you may be able to throw in a splash of balsamic vinegar for the extra zing you're looking for. I prefer having wine, but I'm over 21.Can I buy cooking wine for recipes if I am under 21?
When you cook with alcohol it is impossible to get drunk. You can eat as much Marcella and beer bread as you wish but the alcohol get's cooked out of it. It just leaves the taste. So I would say yes, but I don't live there and my age is 18.
Anyone can buy cooking wine in the grocery store. But even an inexpensive wine will be far, far superior in taste. Same with the sherry.
You can buy cooking wine, but not table wine.
You won't be able to unfortunately and using substitutes is just not the same. :( sorry
if it is in the grocery store.Not in the liquor section.
I can! Cos in the UK, you only have to be 18.





I'm sorry, I realise that doesn't help.
if it is salted with the vinegar, nothing from the wine isle
Yes it is considered a food product. Do you make marsala?

No comments:

Post a Comment