Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need a quote about cooking or recipes?

I am making a recipe box for a friend as a gift and I would like to put a quote on it. If anyone has any good ones please share! Oh and keep them down to 2 or 3 sentences. Thanks.I need a quote about cooking or recipes?
i enjoy cooking with wine....sometimes I even put it in the food.


Life's uncertain...eat dessert first!


A pinch...dash...spoonful....heap


Meals and memories are made here


Love and cook with wild abandon


Life is too short to drink bad wine


Never trust a skinny cook


The kitchen is the heart of the home


Bless the cook who serves love and laughter


This kitchen is seasoned with love


Life is like a bottle of wine, you should savor it to the last drop!I need a quote about cooking or recipes?
Fervet olla, vivit amicitia: While the pot boils, friendship endures. (Meaning the man who gives good dinners has plenty of friends).


Latin Proverb





I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.


Anonymous





http://www.inspirational-quotes.info/coo鈥?/a>


http://www.quotegarden.com/food.html


http://www.basicjokes.com/dquotes.php?ci鈥?/a>
';I like a cook who smiles out loud when he tastes his own work. Let God worry about your modesty: I want to see your enthusiasm.';





--Robert Faarar Capon



love , caring %26amp; sharing friendship box
I love cooking with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food!
Never trust a fat chef.





That may be too close to the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment