Thursday, December 24, 2009

Iam a little bit upset with the the category cooking and recipes on?

Everytime i answer a cooking on answers from yahoo, i give out my recipes, and for a very long time, no one picked me to be the best answer, How come? I think iam a good cook, and i write out very good recipes, soo why doesnt anybody respond to them, whats wrong with you people, or is it me?Iam a little bit upset with the the category cooking and recipes on?
Everyone has different tastes, so don't worry the people with the same tastes as you will show their colors soon, keep up the good work.Iam a little bit upset with the the category cooking and recipes on?
It might have something to do with the way that you write out your recipes. Always list the ingredients first, then the baking temperature if there is one. That will allow the person to preheat the oven while they are preparing the rest of the ingredients.





Explain the proceedure in simple, logical, easy-to-follow steps. When I give a recipe, I try to word it in the same language that a cook book would use. It also helps to give some possible side dishes for the meal, if that's appropriate.





And last but not least, put some enthusiasm into your post. If I see twelve versions of the same recipe, I'm going to vote for the person who made me feel as if their particular recipe was the most delicious and interesting one there. Give a little background on the recipe, talk about the times that you've served it, etc. -- anything to make your post stand out from the others.





Keep trying, and I'm sure your recipe will be picked as Best Answer soon!
I've just looked at your Mac and Cheese Recipe, and it is a mess.


Set it out with ingredients first then step by step instructions


You have made it look like one long rambling sentence.


The recipe itself is fine so hang in there, a best answer will come sooner or later


Good Luck.
Here's my take on it -- some of the people posting questions sounds like they know nothing about cooking. Perhaps they are not really looking for a recipe, or I'm betting that they don't know the difference between a good one (maybe yours) and a mediocre one. If you want appreciation, compile your own cookbook of your best recipes and give it as a gift to people you know who will appreciate and use it.
seems like you have to be one of the first few to answer to get picked.
hey, don't worry you and me are in the same boat. I give good answers and nothing. Sooner or later it will happen.
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment