Thursday, December 24, 2009

Would I be in violation if I thanked everyone in cooking and recipes?

for answering my question on how to make a good omelet. Thanks to you I now make delicious omelets! Hubby thanks you too!Would I be in violation if I thanked everyone in cooking and recipes?
You can thank me by giving ten points, lol.





Anyway, to your omelet question:





You should whisk your eggs, but with the yolks by themselves first, whisk them really good, then add the egg whites and whisk thoroughly. The, you pour into a small-medium skillet, depends on how big you want your omelet to be, the you have it on medium to medium-high heat. DO NOT FLIP!!! When the eggs are cooked through, just put what you want on the inside and fold immediatley so that if you have any cheese, it can melt, and so you can warm up anything you have that's going on the inside of it.Would I be in violation if I thanked everyone in cooking and recipes?
That's lovely, I too appreciate all of the broad food knowledge I gain by reading others answers and recipes for different cultures and cuisines.





Cheers
I would never report you! ;-)


** If you put your eggs in a blender 1st until light yellow, you'll get really fluffy omelets.
I agree with dworld.





Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment