Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best forum about cooking and recipes?

What is the best forum and community on the web about cooking, with pics of meals and their making of?What is the best forum about cooking and recipes?
allrecipes.com. They have pictures and ratings. You can search for something to make with the ingredients you have on hand. This is my favorite recipe site and I have tried quite a few.What is the best forum about cooking and recipes?
Folks,





Most recipe sites have pics and directions about how to do on them. Some real good ones is Ladies Home Journal, Famous cheffs, Better Homes and Garden. I use many more in my recipe club. I believe that I have about 25 sites that I visit daily. I usually send out 25 recipes to 36 folks every week, including one in Hamberg, Germany.





mrmike48457@yahoo.com


Mikes Recipe Club
screw online for that. I'd just go to bookstore or library and look at cookbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment