Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I use rose water bought in a chemist shop for use in cooking recipes?

if an oil or essence is therapeutic grade, then it is safe for minor consumption. i wouldn't go drinking a bottle of it, but a few drops would be harmless, as they are essentially pure plant extracts. This of course omits cases of allergies and the like. look on the bottle, it should say.





i don't have many, but the few oils I do have are all therapeutic grade just so if the dog grabs one it won't pose a threat.Can I use rose water bought in a chemist shop for use in cooking recipes?
i wouldnt think so....but it is good for your face.....Can I use rose water bought in a chemist shop for use in cooking recipes?
no you cant, pretty blunt i know but its the only answer
I don't have all of the information concerning this product, but I would have to strongly advise against it.





For your safety, stick with food-grade products purchased from places that sell food and other items.





There's a chance that you might be safe in this case, but why risk it?
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment