Thursday, December 24, 2009

How does one keep his or her vomiting center from being stimulated in the cooking and recipes section?

In just the past 5-10 minutes, I have seen questions about pork shoulder, chicken thighs, diced lamb and beef neck bones. Is this gross to anyone else? Diced lamb?How does one keep his or her vomiting center from being stimulated in the cooking and recipes section?
Then why are you in the cooking %26amp; recipes section?? Most people eat meat.. if you are a vegetarian then you should go to the vegetarian section and maybe you can keep from vomitting there.. if not.. go see a doctor for your problem I do admire vegetarians and feel they are very admirable people but on the other hand.. you must expect meat dishes and recipes in this particular recipe forum I recently saw a request for a lizard recipe in here . and something about .. ..monkey meat .How does one keep his or her vomiting center from being stimulated in the cooking and recipes section?
It's food. People eat a lot worse than the things you've mentioned!! I guess it helps that I'm in the medical field as well. Those things don't seem nearly as gross to me compared to some of the other things I've seen!
Those are all food.





So are balut, Pig's feet and blood sausage; hence the name Food %26amp; Drink / Cooking %26amp; Recipes.
yeah it is gross. nothing wrong with pointing that out.
I don't know but cheers on the avatar !

No comments:

Post a Comment