Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone else have problems with the amount of liquid in the recipes in 'cooking without'?

Its by Barbara Cousins and I always seem to have waaay too much liquid in all my mixes. It doesnt matter too much because I have been varying it but the baking is difficult to guess. Is it me or is it the book?Does anyone else have problems with the amount of liquid in the recipes in 'cooking without'?
I have never read that cookbook but I live in the Denver, CO area and notice that I have had to adjust the amount of water recipees call for due to the altitude here.Does anyone else have problems with the amount of liquid in the recipes in 'cooking without'?
usually, it's always better to add a little less(liquid) than the recipes says. and and more if you need it. they always say ';it's better to add than take away';

No comments:

Post a Comment