Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cooking: online recipes for everyday meals - any recommendations?

I have tried BBC and Delia Smith. They are either very boring or far too sophisticated. Also tried recipes for 2 people and I get ideas for couples: I am just a single Mum with one child!Cooking: online recipes for everyday meals - any recommendations?
jsut type in everyday meals into the search so many pop up but heres a few hope u like them good luckCooking: online recipes for everyday meals - any recommendations?
I know this is linked to the BBC - but it is the website for Good food amagazine rather than any of the TV cookery shows.


I can particulalrly recommend the Moroccan Chicken although it may not be to a childs taste.
JUST watch a few cooking programs, and adapt to your own personal taste.
www.allrecipes.com


they have so many different recipes you can choose from and make your own menu.
Go to Rachel Ray's website. I think her style of cooking is simple and great for everyday.
I enjoy going to cooks.com they have good simple recipes that are easy and also try going to bestsimplerecipes.com I actually subscribe to the magazine for this one and love it. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment